If you’re thinking about starting your own business, then pay attention….
Two comprehensive manuscripts in one audiobook:
- How to Start a Business: Step-by-Step Start from Business Idea and Business Plan to Having Your Own Small Business, Including Home-Based Business Tips, Sole Proprietorship, LLC, Marketing and More
- LLC: The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Limited Liability Company, and How to Deal with LLC Accounting and LLC Taxes
Are you excited to start a business? Do you have an idea or are just fascinated with the idea of launching and growing your own enterprise?
If so, then congratulations! Starting a business can be a remarkable journey that can change your life for the better. But before you start, remember the following: You don’t know what you don’t know. And what you don’t know can be a huge roadblock in business.
You see, most people who start a business make the same mistakes – with both their planning and execution. You may even make costly yet avoidable errors that cause you to lose huge amounts of money.
But now, you can stay informed with insider tips, usually only known to successful businesspeople, that will guide you and help you to avoid pitfalls.
Part one of this audiobook includes:
- A step-by-step guide to walk you through the process of launching your business from start to finish
- Valuable insights into funding
- Proven business administration tips so you can avoid getting into trouble
- A simple guide to scaling your business
- And much, much more!
Some of the topics that are discussed in part two of this audiobook are:
- LLCs explained, pros, cons
- Steps to starting an LLC
- LLC state-specific guidelines
- LLC hiring tips
- And much more
So, what are you waiting for? Start your learning now by downloading this magnificent audiobook.