This book discusses how passive-aggressive behavior is rewarded. Techniques to ensure passive-aggressive behavior doesn’t interfere with workflow, how to take responsibility for your part of the interaction, and how to make sure you aren’t part of the problem. This discussion will cover three reasons why people behave passive-aggressively and help you learn how to respond professionally and effectively to the problem so that these individuals don’t wreak havoc in your workplace.
- Learn a science-based approach to dealing with passive-aggressive employees.
- Understand how compassion and professionalism can help resolve workplace behavior issues.
- Be able to reinforce organizational core values by modeling respectful behavior in difficult situations.
- Why people behave passive-aggressively.
- When it’s not passive-aggressive but a symptom of something else.
- How to manage a truly passive-aggressive situation using behavioral science.