Are you considering the work-at-home lifestyle? Have you been freelancing for some time and feel your health deteriorating with no office or structure to your day? Are you ready to get out ahead of your personal health as a business owner?
When we ditch the nine-to-five job and work from home, it can be hard to establish boundaries working from our bed or couch. The lines get blurred, and it can take a toll on our health in the intermediary. I know for me, carelessly working from home or on-the-move has resulted in the following: lower back pain problems, immobility, lack of a work-life balance, sleeping problems, isolation, and careless scheduling.
That’s why it’s so important to create your own personal work sanctuary with a strict schedule that helps you maintain your physical and mental health on a daily basis.
How to Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle Working from Home is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide that teaches you how to work from home with a healthy schedule, time structuring, work-life balance, and proper equipment to protect your body and back from deteriorating.
In this book, you will discover:
- 10 health tips for working at home
- 6 hacks for setting up your personal work sanctuary
- 6 tips for protecting your back in a seated position
- Simple hacks for achieving deeper sleep
- Step-by-step structure for creating a mobile freelancing schedule
- Learning how to prioritize your health
- Fitting in more exercise and moments of rest throughout your day
Whether you’re someone who is already immersed in the gig economy, someone considering jumping into the freelance lifestyle, or someone ready to take your business on the road, you desperately need this self-help guide moving forward.