Narcissism is an overwhelming and confusing topic. But when you reveal its mask, you see that it is basically a lie, told to those who are vulnerable.
Narcissistic abuse, by nature, is designed to keep you trapped in shame-based vertigo. It doesn’t just go away because you know it exists. Narcissism creates a set of beliefs, behaviors, and paradigms in its target which must be changed from the inside.
How to Kill a Narcissist is a book with two aims:
To reveal the rotten core of the narcissistic personality so you can see it clearly
To present you with an inside-out strategy for healing, recovery and freedom
Whether you are dealing with narcissistic parents, husband, wife, friends, bosses, or colleagues, the same philosophy will apply. After listening to How to Kill a Narcissist, you will:
- Become aware of the damage narcissistic abuse has done to your psyche and how to heal it
- See how the narcissist uses shame as a weapon to fool you into feeling inferior
- Understand the playing field which narcissists thrive on and how to stop playing their game
- Learn how the narcissist uses mind control to break down and rebuild your identity for the purpose of subjugation
- Gain tools for disarming a narcissist, that is, starving them of their narcissistic supply
- Have taken a closer look beyond the label of narcissistic personality disorder
The audiobook takes an enlightening look at the dynamic between a narcissist and their target. It takes you on a deep journey and describes:
- The way we unwittingly qualify as targets of narcissists
- The shame/grandiosity continuum and how the narcissist uses it to crush your self-esteem
- The law of grandiosity and how it influences our relationships with the self-absorbed
- The effect that narcissism has on its target, including toxic shame, a dissociated mind, and a weakened ego
- The obstacles which keep you trapped in a cycle of narcissistic abuse: the psychological cage, love starvation, low shame tolerance, guilt, and conditioning to shamelessness
Using an inside-out approach, How to Kill a Narcissist presents the seven practices for recovery and healing:
- Get allies: Boost self-esteem through limbic resonance
- Give shape to your true self: Uncover disowned parts of the self and restore wholeness
- Skill up: Empower yourself
- Flex your muscles: Challenge the psychological cage and come out of hiding
- Even the scale: Restore balance to your relationships
- Boundaries: Foster a strong sense of self and firmly protect it
- Scorched earth: Disengage from those who wish to manipulate you
Each practice is designed to instill you with independence, strength, emotional resilience, and awareness while allowing you to cultivate balanced, loving relationships and pursue a life of passion.
This is the art of killing a narcissist.