Your own love is curative.
How to Have Your Back is a guidebook for all of us seeking inner strength and serenity, no matter what life throws our way. Inside are lessons in five essential components of unconditional self-love and choosing how your life feels.
Inside How to Have Your Back are lessons in:
- Loyalty: Seeing and treating yourself like someone worth caring about.
- Loving Interest: Showing up and paying attention – without the judgment.
- Caring Communication: Speaking to yourself with love and encouragement.
- Heartfelt Action: Acting from the heart and taking the most loving steps available.
- Dedication: Bringing the love again and again, come what may.
Each lesson contains simple, step-by-step instructions for practicing the lessons in the good times and bad, questions for contemplation, self-assessments for measuring your growth, pledges and mantras to infuse your life with more loving thoughts and self-talk, and tips on what to do when loving yourself is hard.
Discover how to find the balance between accountability and affection as you learn to see, speak to, and treat yourself like someone worth caring about.