If you want to increase the oxygen in your home, then check out this audiobook.
Every year, millions of people suffer from lack of proper oxygen. In a world full of pollution, toxins, and unfriendly chemicals, fresh air has never been so important.
Indoor plants benefit everyone, from children with allergies to seniors with COPD.
Many of these toxins build up in the body and cause a variety of chronic diseases and issues, such as cancers, infertility, and asthma. In fact, many of them can be found in a frightening percentage of areas around the home.
You see, most homeowners put random plants in their home hoping for results. Completely disregarding the type of house plant, they need to purify the air, along with where specific house plants should thrive, resulting in dead plants.
In How to Grow and Create Fresh Air, you will discover:
- How to remove toxins from the home to increase breathing
- What plants you should use in your home to maximize effectiveness
- Research designed to create a breathable environment based on studies for a NASA lunar habitat
- Easy-to-follow steps on plant selection and care.
- More than 70 plants to increase oxygen and remove toxins from the home.
- And much, much more.
Even if you already own a few houseplants, this audiobook is sure to spark your creativity and offer some new concepts you have not considered.
If you want to increase the oxygen production in your home, simply click the “Buy Now” button at the top right of the screen.