Looking to jump-start your GPA? Most college students believe straight As can be achieved only through cramming and painful all-nighters at the library. But Cal Newport knows that real straight-A students don’t study harder – they study smarter.
A breakthrough approach to acing academic assignments, from quizzes and exams to essays and papers, How to Become a Straight-A Student reveals for the first time the proven study secrets of real straight-A students across the country and weaves them into a simple, practical system that anyone can master.
You will learn how to:
- Streamline and maximize your study time
- Conquer procrastination
- Absorb the material quickly and effectively
- Know which reading assignments are critical – and which are not
- Target the paper topics that wow professors
- Provide A+ answers on exams
- Write stellar prose without the agony
A strategic blueprint for success that promises more free time, more fun, and top-tier results, How to Become a Straight-A Student is the only study guide written by students for students – with the insider knowledge and real-world methods to help you master the college system and rise to the top of the class.
Includes a PDF of Time Management Tips.
There are no reviews yet.