Learn what makes up the art of wit and how to become wittier!
In How to Be Witty: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming More Clever, Charming, and Engaging with People, you’ll learn the fundamentals of how to be wittier in your conversations. This book covers a variety of topics including why certain people are identified as witty people, and what makes up wit. Incorporating wit into your daily life can be a great way to take your conversations and relationships to a whole new level. We’ll explore the three key elements of humor and wit, which are tension, deviation, and superiority. We’ll dig into why Groucho Marx and Robin Williams were known as such witty people. Most importantly, we’ll learn how you can become wittier with a few changes in your behavior. So stop waiting and download up a copy today to start learning how to become wittier!
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- Why is Being Witty Important?
- Seven Reasons Why Being Witty Can Elevate Conversation Skills
- Three Essential Elements to Humor and Wit
- Where Does Wit Come From?
- Case Study Number One: Groucho Marx
- Case Study Number Two: Robin Williams
- Nine Actionable Steps to Becoming More Witty
- How to Think Outside the Box to Become More Witty
- How to Improve Your Vocabulary to Take Wittiness to the Next Level
- How to Avoid Conversation Lulls with the Help of Wit
- How to Build Confidence in Your Witty Remarks
- Five Actionable Ways to Improve Wit