Almost everyone has a dream of owning rental property (it could be residential property, commercial property, or industrial property) at some point in life. This perhaps explains why almost every wealthy person all over the world has some interests in real estate rental business. And it is for a good reason; rental real estate business is a big money business. The returns on investment are also impressive.
However, it is one thing to have interests in rental real estate industry, and it is a completely different thing to make it big in the business.
- How do you become a landlord from whom tenants want to rent property for as long as they can?
- How do you instill in tenants the need to take care of the property as opposed to damaging all manner of stuff?
- How do you even select the best tenants with whom other tenants would also love to live?
- How do you ensure you have a healthy business relationship with your tenants to ensure anything that is damaged is fixed quickly and to ensure they be good custodians of your rental property?
Well, these and many others are some of the concerns landlords have, and this is for many reasons. For starters, dealing with tenants is not a walk in the park; some are plain annoying; others are dirty, others are noisy, others don’t want to follow tenancy agreements to the letter, and others want to stay in your property without paying rent for as long as possible.
How do you become the dream landlord in the midst of all that? Well, this audiobook will show you exactly how to go about it. In this audiobook, you will discover:
- How to show your tenants you care without mixing business and personal relationships.
- Whether you should rent to your family or close friends.
- How to deal with tenants in a way that fosters an ideal landlord tenant relationship.
There are no reviews yet.