Quick-start your gig economy real estate business. Take your sphere of influence and soar!
Americans today work two and three jobs just to make ends meet. Gig jobs are often a necessity, and the most lucrative of them all is real estate sales. Yes, you can be a new agent, handle clients’ home-buying and -selling part-time, and succeed – if you team with a top-producing realtor. No matter what your current or previous occupation, or even if you are between jobs, you are gold in this business primarily because of your contacts, your sphere of influence.
Backed by the stories of realtors across the nation, this audiobook takes you by the hand and tells you exactly what to do, say, and write to become a thriving and prosperous gig economy real estate agent. Cathy Turney, three-time american business award-winning author and 30-plus years veteran of the real estate sales industry, shows you how to take your sphere of influence and soar!
With this audiobook you’ll get specific, detailed guidance on:
- How to create and complete your sphere of influence form
- Writing a resumé (examples provided) targeted at teaming with a top agent
- How to find, interview, and select the agent to team with
- What to say when pitching yourself to a top producer
- Sending a campaign letter to your contacts and making a simple marketing plan
- Referrals: your golden egg – without even leaving your desk!
- Issues for retirees re-entering the workforce
- How Realtors can find and mentor the right people
Quick-start your gig economy real estate business. Take your Sphere of Influence and soar!
From the Publisher
Cathy Turney is the author of Laugh Your Way to Real Estate Sales Success, which won American Business Association’s Best Business Book of the Year Stevie award both nationally and internationally in 2015 and was named one of Book Authority’s Best Real Estate Books of All Time in 2019. Cathy is the managing partner at Better Homes Realty in Walnut Creek, California.