Holistic Health Made Simple is a compilation of tried and true fundamental health tips gathered from the world travels of the author. Holistic health and healthy living have been made out to be something extremely difficult and impossible to achieve. Having the foreword done by mentor Dr. Joel Wallach, Cochise Tarak-Saa reveals a message to the world that there is power in simplicity. A healthy life can always be traced back to the proper mindset, healthy foods and a reasonable amount of exercise. Holistic Health Made Simple is a very interesting amalgam of these three sound principles. Cochise takes us on a journey around the world as he shares his thoughts and experiences to what he feels will lead others to a life of better health. You will learn:
- The truth about bread consumption
- What South American herb will help boost your energy
- Does milk really do the body good?
- The best exercise to help you lose weight and recover from injuries
- The ideal meats to consume
- Tips for better heart health
- Natural fruit juices that replenish, rejuvenate and revitalize your body
- A healthy snack created for students in Europe that diminishes hunger
All these things and more! Health and wellness has never been made so easy! This book also gives you a much broader perspective on some of the customs and norms of other countries with relation to diet and nutrition. You will most certainly be entertained and informed.