Healthy Disney: Your Guide to a Fit and Magical Vacation Is a planning guide for those who desire a Disney vacation with a focus on health and fitness. This book gives you the checklists, steps, and activities to keep your vacation on track before you leave your home. Volume 1: The Planning Phase is the first of many Healthy Disney planning guides to come. Danye Phillips has specific items of focus for your trip at 180 days out, 60 days out, 30 days out, and the week of your trip that will set you up for success and to accomplish your fitness and food goals.
Who will benefit from the Healthy Disney Series?
- This guide is for the parent who loves to leave reality and experience the magic of Disney with their family and does not want to come home with the expectation of needing to start a diet!
- This guide is for the teacher who is chaperoning the senior class trip or the cheer squad to the next competition and wants to experience healthier Disney treats while also dealing with the chaos of teenagers!
- This guide is for the athlete who constantly pushes themselves with their fitness and nutrition goals and has great hesitation over leaving their comfort zone of prepackaged meals and home gym to go on a vacation with their friends and family!
- This guide is for the traveler who is sick and tired of typical fast food options in theme parks and is a total foodie when it comes to travel!
- This guide is for the bodybuilder who is bringing a food scale to the parks and wants to know where they can have clean, healthy food options and track their macros easily to stay on track with their food goals.
- This guide is for the gym junkie who refuses to put their workout schedule on the back burner and will get in a workout no matter the daily plans!
- This guide is NOT for YOU if your goal is to have a fantasy cheat day vacation and try everything.
- This guide is NOT for YOU if you want a quick fix to your weight loss and health journey.
- This guide is NOT for YOU if you are looking for a specific diet to follow while in the Disney parks.
- This guide is NOT for YOU if you don’t want to put in any effort to achieving your fitness and health goals. You have to put in the work and do the exercises in this series of guide books!