HBR’s 10 Must Reads series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further.
HBR’s 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential ones on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment.
Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR’s 10 Must Reads.
Is your company spending too much time on strategy development – with too little to show for it?
If you listen to nothing else on strategy, you should at least hear these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you catalyze your organization’s strategy development and execution.
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Strategy will inspire you to:
- Distinguish your company from rivals
- Clarify what your company will and won’t do
- Craft a vision for an uncertain future
- Create blue oceans of uncontested market space
- Use the Balanced Scorecard to measure your strategy
- Capture your strategy in a memorable phrase
- Make priorities explicit
- Allocate resources early
- Clarify decision rights for faster decision making
There are no reviews yet.