Having debuted as number one Amazon best seller, this “eye-opening book” (Psych Central) recognizes anxiety as the unsung hero in the path to success and happiness and offers a fresh road map for how to take a different view of anxiety that works. Recommended by the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) and named a top 10 book to “soothe your soul” (Nerd Daily), Hack Your Anxiety squares off against common misconceptions of anxiety and offers listeners “solid, comforting ways to master these emotions” (Booklist).
A frequent contributor to many popular media outlets including the NY Times, O Magazine, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, Women’s Health, and Fast Company, Dr. Clark has made it abundantly clear that rethinking anxiety as a tool we can use to our advantage can help us manage it more effectively. Weaving together modern neuroscience, case studies, interviews, and personal anecdotes, Hack Your Anxiety demonstrates how anxiety can be reclaimed as a powerful energy source, bringing you growth, success, and peace.
- Why anxiety can actually be good for you
- Why avoiding anxiety is the worst possible choice
- How to clue into the message anxiety is sending you and use its energy to your advantage
- Common workplace anxieties and how to embrace them
- What anxiety can tell you about the state of your relationship
- How to harness Christian-based values and powerful modern science to take control of anxiety
Hack Your Anxiety also includes “Your Anxiety Tool Kit” that walks listeners through the process of transforming their anxiety into action through five main pillars and smaller building blocks with examples, clues, helpful hints, and questions to ask, so you can make anxiety work for you.