A few years ago, cannabis was illegal in most countries of the world. You were not allowed to buy, use, grow or sell the stuff especially if you didn’t want to end up in jail on drug trafficking charges. But after it became clear that cannabis actually had a lot of medicinal benefits, and wasn’t just some recreational drug for people who wanted to get high, many states in the United States decided to legalize its use. It is now legal to use cannabis in 30 states of the United States including Oklahoma, Washington, DC, and Vermont. Canada also just recently made cannabis legal too, and it is expected that many other countries of the world would do the same thing within the next few years.
With this legalization comes an opportunity to earn good money. You can make a lot of money from growing and selling cannabis. CBD oil, one of the derivatives of the cannabis plant, is currently flying off shelves in drug stores and supermarkets all over the world. CBD oil has a lot of health benefits including pain management, anti-inflammation, and cancer prevention. Extracting and selling CBD oil is just one way to make money out of the cannabis plant.
Cannabis itself is a hot sell in states and countries where it is illegal. Even if you are not looking to grow cannabis for business, you can save yourself a lot of money by growing your own cannabis at home. With this, you can be sure about the strain of cannabis that you’re consuming. The cool thing about all of these is that you can grow cannabis at home easily – yes, right there in your small-spaced apartment, your garden, or your farm, you can start growing cannabis for sale or for personal consumption, and very easily too.
In this audiobook, you’ll find out how to start growing your own cannabis at home. You will learn:
- How to choose the perfect cannabis seeds for a good harvest.
- How to clone your cannabis plants and how to grow the mother plant.
- How to grow cannabis at home using the hydroponic system of cultivation (soilless medium).
- How to grow and train strong and healthy cannabis plants – the perfect nutrition, temperature, humidity, watering, and training requirements.
- How to protect your cannabis plant from pests and diseases.
- How to secure a bountiful harvest including manicuring, drying, and curing procedures.
If you are a newbie unsure of how to start growing your own cannabis at home, this is your book. Now, without further ado, let’s dig in.