Patience and practice are necessary for breastfeeding. Many women may be frustrated and insecure with their breastfeeding skills. It can also look harder, particularly if your baby was born early or has some health problems.
The good news is that with this audiobook, breastfeeding for mothers will be made easier, and the needed support is made available. It may seem that breast-feeding requires a bit more effort than formula-feeding. Yet, breastfeeding will make your life easier once you have a good routine with your baby.
You don’t need bottles to sterilize while you breastfeed. You don’t need to buy the formula, neither do you have to measure and blend. In the middle of the night, you won’t have to heat bottles! You will quickly satisfy the appetite of your kid when you breastfeed.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- Lactation during pregnancy
- Physiology and pathophysiology of lactation
- Importance of breastfeeding
- How and when to breastfeed hen to breastfeed
- Ways to tackle problems related to breastfeeding
- Expressing and storage of breast milk
- Weaning and cessation
For a detailed grip of the subject, give this masterpiece a listen!