A book for musicians with success on the brain.
Do you want to be a great musician? Do you want to have not only the talent that you’re already working hard to develop but also the knowledge, confidence, and winner’s attitude you need to attain any musical goal you wish? Do you want to know what the great musicians know?
- Their practice secrets
- Their inside knowledge
- Their success strategies
Do you want to have what they have?
- Their passion
- Their wisdom
- Their ability to move an audience
And wouldn’t it be great to learn their tricks of the trade without having to spend years learning them the hard way?
Getting Good, Getting Great: What the Best Players Know is an audiobook of wisdom, tips, inspiration, and practical advice for all musicians, no matter what instrument or style of music you play or what level you’re at. Inside, you’ll learn trade secrets like these:
- The secrets of overcoming stage fright
- How to get more practicing done in less time
- How to play faster, and when not to
- How to get the best deals at music stores
- How to give your music a winning personality
- The recipe for great tone
- The two sides to every successful audition
- How to break free from a musical slump
- How to cultivate stage presence
- How to learn songs by ear
- And much more!
Culled from musician/author Stan Munslow’s four decades of working alongside top players, as well as his research into the lives and wisdom of hundreds of celebrated music masters, this audiobook will give you a lifetime of life-smarts that will help you to become the best musician you can be, starting today!