GERD and acid reflux disease: Do you suffer from heartburn or perhaps one of the other uncomfortable symptoms of GERD, also known as “acid reflux” including: Unexplained chest pain, abdominal pain, difficulty swallowing, excessive burping and belching, unexplained weight loss, frequent nausea and vomiting, persistent coughing or hoarseness, laryngitis, sinusitis or ear infections, passing of black stool, wheezing or asthma-type symptoms.
Linked to advanced stages of GERD is esophageal cancer – the fasting growing cancer diagnosis in the U.S., with prevalence doubling in the last 10 years. Just as alarming is that GERD has reached epidemic proportions with 1of every 4 people afflicted by it.
GERD and Acid Reflux Solutions explains why GERD has become so prevalent, provides clear understanding of what is happening inside your body when GERD is present, and gives you with the insight and tools to prevent, reverse and manage this illness so you can feel good again.
In GERD and Acid Reflux Solutions you will discover:
- How to identify risk factors and warning signs so you can take charge of your health before complications arise.
- Effective prevention strategies.
- How to significantly reduce or eliminate symptoms of GERD with natural alternative treatments such as herbs and supplements as well as easy to make lifestyle adjustments.
- Medical interventions: Prescription and non-prescription medications – how they work and their side effects. And if needed, surgical options are also discussed.
- Which foods aggravate GERD, and which foods are soothing and improve digestion, along with sample recipes that are healthy, delicious and soothing.
Regardless of the severity of your GERD, this audiobook will guide you to end the suffering of GERD and improve your overall health and well-being.