Celebrate this Thanksgiving with this massive collection of riddles for children of all ages!
“Coexistence: what the farmer does with the turkey – until Thanksgiving” (Mike Connoly)
Fun Thanksgiving Riddles and Trick Questions for Kids and Family is a fun riddle book that contains 300 riddles and tricky brain teasers of easy to hard difficulty. It’s perfect for families, parties, or even youth group events!
These brain teasers will challenge the wits of children of different age groups and we promise that adults will enjoy them as much as their kids will! A friendly warning for the parents to keep in mind: Don’t be surprised if your kids outsmart you!
With this book, you will keep your kids and their friends busy and entertained for hours!
100 percent kid appropriate material
This book offers an experience that you and your family will absolutely enjoy:
- 300 easy, short riddles and trick questions (brain teasers), appropriate for children ages 6+ and young teens
- Adults will enjoy the challenge as much as their kids will!
- Perfect activity book for kids who like problem solving
- Ideal for family fun!
- Great for getting fun conversations started at the dinner table!
- Teach your kids lateral thinking and thinking “outside of the box”!
- 100 percent kid appropriate content!
A group of turkeys making fun of each other. What is it known as?
What is large and decorative, riding down the street, with wheels that you will only see on Thanksgiving?
Who would win a race between a turkey and a cornstalk?
Why is it easy to talk to a turkey?
You bring your pet turkey indoors because it is raining outside. How do you know it won’t fly away with your stuff?
It’s Turkey season, y’all. Gobble, gobble, gobble!
If you want to celebrate a fun and delicious Thanksgiving, then scroll up and click the “buy now” button!