Finally, a comprehensive guide to cryptocurrency in plain English!
If you pay attention to the media, you’ll know that everyone has been going crazy about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies – particularly in recent weeks and months, and for good reason. The value of Bitcoin has risen well over $10,000 per Bitcoin, making early investors millionaires many times over.
But what about you? Is it too late? Is Bitcoin too risky? Is it actually secure? Are there other better option? These are just a few of the many questions that are answered in this audiobook!
Bitcoin is one of those things that many people love to discuss whether or not they know what they’re talking about. As a highly complex tech innovation, there’s a lot of lingo and “shop talk” that is common when discussing Bitcoin, and it can be very confusing and intimidating.
This audiobook tells you everything you want to know about Bitcoin and explains it clearly, practically, and in plain English. After listening, you will feel like an expert and be able to discuss it confidently.
You will learn about:
- Mining, block chain, and many of the various wallets available to you
- All the lingo like: nonces, hard forks, distributed ledger, etc.
- How to make money with Bitcoin: investing vs. mining
- Other cryptocurrencies: Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, etc.
- How to get started with Bitcoin
- Implications for the future of Bitcoin and how it will impact the world of money
- Buying, saving, and security