If you are a healer, or know someone who is, then you are probably well aware of the enormous challenges of this life path. Choosing to be a healer, teaches Caroline Myss, comes with serious spiritual and energetic demands, and it is crucial to understand and prepare for them. With Caroline Myss’ Essential Guide for Healers, the best-selling author of Sacred Contracts shares her most valuable insights and recommendations for health care professionals, counselors, therapists, bodyworkers, and anyone serving to heal others. Drawing on her own experience as a medical intuitive (one who discerns illness and its root causes in the body), Caroline Myss invites listeners to explore:
- The healer archetype: Which specific healing arts are you meant to practice?
- How the cosmos trains healers, and ways to open yourself to its lessons
- Knowing when not to intervene as a healer
- Understanding psychic exhaustion, contamination, and other dangers, and how to protect yourself
- How your “appointment” to help others changes as your own inner evolution unfolds, and much more
The first tenet of any healer is: Care for yourself. Now, here is an unprecedented new resource for anyone seeking to cultivate the spiritual foundations of this calling.