What every person who is an elite athlete or associated with an elite athlete should know!
If you are an athlete or a relationship with an athlete, you must listen to this book!
Are you an athlete with a hunger for fame, success, and glory?
Do you know that your relationships can stand in the way of your dreams?
Are you in a relationship with an athlete and need to make sure you don’t misstep or make a mistake?
For the first time ever, you have access to an exclusive relationship guide created especially for elite athletes, by a coach that has worked with the archetypal “athlete” personality and has helped them attain accolades such as Olympian, Ironman, World Champion, and National Champion. This is not your typical relationship guide. This guide is for elite athletes and their close friends and families and should be heard by every athlete and anyone expecting to engage or who is engaged in some kind of relationship with a highly-driven athlete.
In this audiobook, you will discover:
- What it really means to be emotionally involved with an athlete
- How to appropriately manage your personal relationships to enhance your career
- Why it is good to be selfish
- How friends and athletes should interact, but most of the times don’t
- How families should behave
- What it means to date or marry an elite athlete
- The imperatives of why your career must always come first!
In this groundbreaking book, you will finally be able to understand the relationship dynamics that affects an athlete’s life.
If you are an athlete, it will reduce your guilt and refocus your priorities. If you are a family member, love interest or friend it will let you know what role you can expect to play in a “career comes first” relationship.