Are there moments when you feel like you are on an emotional roller coaster?
Do you sometimes feel like retreating to a small corner and avoiding all social contact?
Have you ever felt like you are drowning in emotion and there is no life raft to hold on to?
If your answer is yes, then this audiobook, Empath, is meant for you.
This audiobook is geared towards empowering you to find your sense of self and connect with your empathic nature in a way that will enable you to tap into your natural gifts and abilities and explore your empathic power.
The audiobook helps you to self asses and determine whether you are an empath and the traits to look out for when identifying empathic tendencies. These self-assessments include asking yourself:
- Am I frequently described as overly sensitive?
- Do I have a tendency to get emotionally overwhelmed?
- Do I constantly feel like the odd one out or find it hard to fit in?
- Do I find crowds exhausting and emotionally draining?
- Do I often need time alone to collect my thoughts and calm myself?
Further, we analyze the scientific basis for the development of empath tendencies and how they come about, some of the scientific foundations for empathy covered are:
- The Mirror Neuron System
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Emotional Contagion
- Increased Dopamine Sensitivity
The audiobook goes into detail on the different empathic gifts and the tools and strategies that empaths can successfully use to thrive in personal relationships, love, and sex, professional life as well as tools for empathic parents and raising empathic children.
Empath provides valuable insights into the challenges faced by empaths as a result of their hypersensitivity and how to overcome them. Additionally, there are useful techniques and strategies for:
- Empath, Emotion, and Health
- How to Stop Absorbing other People’s Distress
- How to Protect Yourself from Energy Vampires
- How to Protect Yourself from Narcissists
Finally, Empath offers effective tools and techniques for self-empowerment for empaths including the following:
- Knowing your sensitivities
- Understanding your gifts
- Remembering your biggest challenges
- Good listening skills
- Grounding and clearing
This audiobook is a practical guide and tool that is meant to empower you in living your best life and thriving as an empath.
Get started today, by getting your audiobook now!