When you start to listen to this book, Empath: A Guide to Overcoming Fear, Anxiety, Narcissists, and Energy Vampires-Dodging Energy, you will have an even bigger understanding of what it means to be an Empath. There are not a lot of accurate guides out there to truly give you the tools and resources you need to find out the following:
- Are you an empath?
- Do you struggle to fit into large groups because it is too stimulating?
- Are you uncomfortable with loud sounds, strong odors, tastes, and bright lights?
- Do you need a lot of recuperation and recovery time after spending time with other people?
- Do you prefer solitude because it feels better for you energetically?
- Are you looking for a way to understand all of the ups and downs in your emotional state, but haven’t found the right answers?
- Have you gone to therapy without really discovering the true meaning of what is causing all of your deep emotional pain or intensity?
- Do you believe that you are an empath and don’t know where to start?
All of these questions and more will be answered here in this book. You will find the answers you are looking for to uncover the truth about how you know you are an empath, how it can happen on a biological level, what to do to help yourself thrive as an empath, and how to protect yourself from other people’s emotions, feelings, and reactions so that you don’t adopt them, and make them your own.
There is great truth in the life of an empath and we are here to bring more love and harmony to the world. empaths are notorious for their listening skills, compassion, understanding, and ability to “walk” in another’s shoes. You may be that person, or know that person in your life, but either way, understanding the true cause of being an empath and why they are different from others can help you learn to live a healthy, free, and beautiful life of empathy.
This book contains the following and much more:
- Questionnaires to determine whether you are an empath
- The science behind how empaths work on a neurological level
- How empaths may be sensitive to certain things and what they are
- What life as an empath can be like and how to embrace the gift of true empathy
- The effects of empathy on your daily life and how to live fully with this gift
- Exercises for self-awareness to help you understand the stages and states an empath goes through on a regular basis
- Techniques and guidance to help you feel more grounded and protected from another person’s energy
- Steps to overcoming your fears and anxieties so you can embrace the power of your empathic abilities
- And more….