Boost your emotional intelligence to become a better leader!
The concept of emotional intelligence is one of the most exciting and practical concepts of today’s psychological science. In a nutshell, emotional intelligence means understanding emotions – both yours and other people’s. An emotionally intelligent person can:
- cope with stressful situations
- resolve conflicts
- inspire and motivate others
- communicate well
- and much more!
No wonder that most managers believe emotional intelligence to be more important than IQ! Even the most brilliant intellect won’t be worth much if the person simply can’t deal with people in general (including themselves).
If you’re a leader, or aspire to be a leader, emotional intelligence is your key quality and you should work at it all the time. Here’s why:
- your coworkers will trust you more because they’ll feel accepted and understood
- you’ll boost your own motivation and inspire everyone around you
- you’ll make better decisions because you won’t let anger, fear, or other emotions blind you
- you’ll become a master at solving and preventing conflicts in your team
Does this sound good? Let’s work on your emotional intelligence!
With this audiobook, you will:
- Understand how emotions function and learn how to influence them
- Get to know surprising truths about self-awareness and empathy for others
- Learn scientifically proven methods to boost your resilience and emotional control
- Test your emotional intelligence and discover areas that you should focus on
- And much, much more!