Do you want to improve your investment returns while taking less risk?
In Dividend Growth Machine, investment professional Nathan Winklepleck will show you what makes dividend growth investing such a powerful investment strategy.
What you will learn:
Through easy-to-understand examples and practical tips, Nathan will show you how anyone can achieve financial independence and investment success through dividend investing. You’ll discover:
- Why traditional investment strategies fail.
- The most dangerous investment strategy out there right now (and how to avoid it).
- How to dramatically improve your investment results while taking less risk.
- How to outperform most “passive index” strategies.
- How to practically guarantee a positive investment return over the long-term.
- Why dividends are the safest, most consistent, and common sense way to build wealth.
- What dividends are and where they come from.
- How dividends can replace your paycheck in retirement.
Who should listen to this audiobook: This book is for anyone who wants to build wealth and improve their investment returns. It’s not complicated. There are no fancy formulas or Wall Street mumbo jumbo.
- Beginning investors who just want to better understand how to make money investing in stocks.
- Experienced investors who have been burned by other investment strategies.
- Anyone who is afraid to lose money investing in the stock market.
- Those nearing retirement who wants to generate passive, consistent, and growing income.
- Retired people who are tired of getting one percent returns in their checking accounts and three percent (or less) from bond funds.
- Anyone considering buying an annuity.
Who should not listen to this audiobook:
- Those looking for “get-rich-quick” investing strategies. This strategy is about consistently and predictably growing your wealth over long time periods (20 plus years).
- This book is targeted to people with little-to-no experience with dividend investing or investing in general. If you have a lot of experience with dividend investing, there probably isn’t much here for you.
- Annuity salespeople. If you want to sell an annuity, don’t listen to this book. And definitely don’t let your potential victims (errr… “clients”) listen to it.