Does it seem like it keeps getting harder and harder to get things done? Does it seem like you don’t have the willpower to get through your usual routine? Does it seem like you’re constantly putting things off that you know you should be doing? Does it seem like you can’t focus on a single thing and see it through to the end? If you can relate to any of these questions, then this audiobook is for you.
In this volume, you will find a treasure trove of information on how you can beat procrastination by building self-discipline. Best of all, this audiobook approaches this topic in an easy to listen format that won’t have you dealing with complex psychological terms.
You see, procrastination is a nasty little bug that can get the best of us. It seems so harmless at first, but once it takes a hold of you, it can be nearly impossible to get rid of it. Before you know it, you end up neglecting even the most important of tasks you need to get done. In a way, it seems that there is something zapping your energy dry. Well, the fact is that yes, there is something zapping your energy. And while there may be a physical cause to your lack of focus and energy, the fact of the matter is there are plenty of mental and psychological reasons. That is why we are going to explore those reasons in this audiobook.
Here is a glimpse of what you can learn in this audiobook:
- The definition of self-discipline and what you can do to build it
- The underlying fundamentals of self-discipline
- The power that comes with developing self-discipline
- Tips and strategies which can be used to build mental toughness
- How to apply self-discipline in your daily life and in the workplace
- The importance of developing consistency and how those habits can become a powerful tool
- How self-discipline is an important step toward happiness
- How to effectively set goals both in your personal and professional life
- The importance of effective time management and how to improve it
- Developing the power to say “no”
There are no reviews yet.