This audiobook consists of true crime cases from the 19th and 20th centuries where partners-in-crime, working together, committed the crimes. The cases vary from serial killers to treason and from robbery to sexual predation. Some criminal stories are so shocking and heinous that they defy belief.
The cases are:
- Bonnie and Clyde: rebellious youths who got in over their heads
- Ethel and Julius Rosenberg: Russian spies executed by the US
- Charlie Starkweather and Caril Fugate: hatred of authority turned them bad
- Fred and Rosemary West: sexual predators and murderers
- Amanda Bagguss and David Lehane: tortured and murdered a helpless friend
Each case of famous true crimes reveals hints about the perpetrators’ backgrounds and previous lives that may have caused them to become the horrible criminals they were.
Nonetheless, they committed the real crimes, and all of the partners-in-crime were caught and punished in various ways.