Your credit can be improved faster than you think.
Bad credit can prevent you from getting a mortgage, car loan, credit card, apartment, or even a job. It can also mean paying a bundle in rates and fees for any loans or credit you do get.
Most people have very little understanding of how their credit works; they rely on blog articles, YouTube, or friends and family to get their information – information that is usually wrong and can hurt their credit.
Truthfully, there is a lot of confusion as to how your credit score changes and what the factors are. Don’t be left in the dark as to why your credit is low.
This audiobook includes:
- Chapter one: “Introduction”
- Chapter two: “What Is Credit?”
- Chapter three: “How the Credit System Works”
- Chapter four: “How to Get All Your Reports for Free Online”
- Chapter five: “Charge-Offs and Collections”
- Chapter six: “How to Eliminate Unnecessary Expenses?”
- Chapter seven: “Secrets to Repair Poor Credit Fast”
- Chapter eight: “Let’s Watch the Leaders!”
- Chapter nine: “Section 609 Credit Repair”
- Chapter 10: “Raising Your Credit Score and Building Credit When You Have None”
If you want to get started on fixing your bad credit, get this audiobook and take action today!