Continuous delivery is all about making software deployments possible at any moment on demand. You achieve continuous delivery ensuring your code is always in a deployable state. By implementing continuous delivery, you are eliminating those phases which follow traditional software development practices. Some of the greatest benefits of continuous delivery include faster time to market, low-risk software releases, higher quality of products and services, significantly lower costs, and happier teams.
This may sound way too good to be true. Yet this is all true, but keep in mind that continuous delivery is not magic. You have to focus on daily improvements and constantly pursue changes and experiments. Getting software released to your users often is very challenging and time-consuming. Fortunately, you have an option to turn towards continuous delivery practices that will enable incremental delivery of high-quality functionalities to your users.
This book is going to be your best companion on this journey no matter which size your business is.
Here is a preview of what you will learn….
- How to move from agile movement towards DevOps and continuous delivery
- The basics of continuous delivery
- The evolution of continuous delivery and its connection to continuous deployment
- The greatest continuous delivery benefits for your business
- The costs of implementing continuous delivery
- How to successfully overcome the most common continuous delivery challenges
- The basic test automation framework
- The main continuous delivery principles
- Turning towards continuous improvement
- The continuous delivery pipeline
- How to implement continuous delivery
- And much, much more!
Get this audiobook now and learn more about continuous delivery!