Do You Love Cocktails, But Hate That You Need to Go to a Bar to Drink Them? Have You Ever Wished You Could Just Make Amazing Cocktails at Home Instead? Well, if you have, then let me introduce to you… The Complete Beginners Guide to Making Delicious Cocktails at Home If you want to learn to make complex cocktails with incredible ease then you need this book. In i>Cocktails for Beginners you will learn how to make 100 classic and contemporary cocktails. The recipes have been simplified by professional mixologists and bartenders so that anyone can make them with ease. Cocktails for Beginners truly makes mixing delicious drinks accessible to anyone. And, this book is perfect for you if…
- You’ve ever wanted to learn how to make amazing cocktails but have been overwhelmed by the complexity involved.
- You’ve seen bartenders making cocktails and thought “I could never do that.”
- You’ve ever wanted to impress a date but screwed up mixing the drinking. I interviewed over 20 professional mixologists and had them strip away the complexity of making cocktails and the skill it involves. This book is the result of these interviews and gives you everything you need to know about making cocktails.
- Learn the tips and tricks bartenders use to ensure their cocktails always turn out amazingly delicious
- Learn how you can easily set up an awesome home bar
- Learn how to make 100 seemingly complex cocktail with ease
- Learn the terminology bartenders use so you never get confused again The purpose of this book is not to teach you how to become a highly trained and skilled mixol