This audiobook provides you with all the information you need to pass the unit the first time, since it systematically focuses on each of the assessment criteria in the unit.
As a prospective or new lecturer/trainer/tutor/assessor, how do you ensure:
- That you are clear about what is expected of you in the role of lecturer, trainer, tutor, or assessor?
- That you are aware of the key legislation that applies to your existing or proposed role?
- That you know how to identify and meet individual learners’ needs?
- That equality and diversity and appropriate behavior are promoted within a safe learning environment?
- That you understand the limits of your professional responsibilities and when to refer learners to other professionals?
This audiobook addresses each of these questions, with supporting research and links to additional resources or materials as needed, while remaining tightly focused on the unit’s assessment criteria.
If you are new to teaching, then this book is an ideal companion. It provides a convenient means of accessing the information needed to complete the first mandatory unit of the Certificate in Education and Training (CET). It is directly mapped to each of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for the unit across all awarding organizations.