Buddhism has seen a resurgence from time to time during our history. This is because its beliefs and spiritual practices seem to resonate with people when they are feeling lost or in need of guidance.
Buddhism sums up the basic essence of Buddhism. This book is going to help you better understand what Buddhism is, how it can benefit you, and how you can apply it in your routine life.
Buddhism provides you with deep information related to the worldly pleasures, your desires, and everything that prevents you from acquiring inner peace and happiness. Moreover, it also guides you on how you can battle all your obstructions, both the inner and outer ones, to gain complete peace of mind.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Chapter 1: Buddhism – Detailed insight into Buddhism and how it came into being
- Chapter 2: Getting to know Buddhism a little more
- Chapter 3: Is Buddhism a religion or not?
- Chapter 4: A different type of Buddhism: The basics of Zen
- Chapter 5: Practicing the teachings
- Chapter 6: Different Buddhist traditions: How we act on our practice
- Chapter 7: Beliefs in Buddhism
- Chapter 8: Vipassana – The ancient meditation technique for beginners
Make use of this book today to educate yourself about one of the most popular ideas in history – transcending the mundane and discovering the ultimate. Get to know Buddhism intimately, and understand why it has had such a powerful effect on the world.