Are you compelled to spend literally every single hour together with your partner? Are you jealous if they talk to or go out with anyone else? Have you ever struggled with poor self-esteem, an uncertain sense of identity, and a lack of specific goals or direction in life?
If you said “Yes” to these questions, you likely have some codependent tendencies that this audiobook will help you manage.
This audiobook is aimed at helping you understand what it is to suffer from codependency and its true toxic nature.
Understand your codependency and how to break free.
Grab this audiobook today and learn:
- The characteristics and traits of a healthy relationship vs. a codependent relationship
- Who does codependency affect?
- How do codependent people behave?
- What are the root causes behind codependency?
- How does one identify codependency?
- Identifying the characteristics of a codependent relationship
- Questionnaire to identify signs of codependency
- How does a person overcome and fix codependent behaviors?
- Unhealthy and codependent behaviors
- Stopping enabling behavior
- Establishing boundaries and setting limits
- How to deal with the realization that things may not always work out
- Breaking up from a relationship when you are codependent
- Breaking up with a codependent partner
Codependency can consume you and rule your entire life. But you don’t have to let it. If you suffer from codependent tendencies, you need these tools.
Grab this guide today and make a small investment in your mental health that could radically improve every facet of your life.