NLP training, narcolepsy, acupuncture, and Alzheimer’s. These four words represent two diseases and two cures. For most people, they have a either a non-existent, limited, or warped understanding of these terms. This audiobook aims to change that, by covering topics like:
- What is neurolinguistic programming (NLP)?
- What does NLP do and how does it do it?
- The science behind NLP
- The benefits and advantages that come from using NLP
- NLP techniques
- NLP’s interactions with weight-loss, hypnosis, and parenting
- The history of narcolepsy and some of the truths about narcolepsy
- The most typical signs of narcolepsy and what the medical diagnosis requirements are
- The history of acupuncture and the myths that surround it
- The different kinds of acupuncture and how medical acupuncture differs from classical acupuncture
- The points chart
- The three stages of treatment when it comes to acupuncture
- What causes Alzheimer’s?
- The phases and patterns of Alzheimer’s
- The earliest signs of Alzheimer’s
- What does Alzheimer’s do to the brain
- Tips and treatments
The information in this audiobook is valuable, possibly vital for some. So, start learning now how to improve your health and help those people in your life that are suffering from Alzheimer’s and narcolepsy.