Growing and nurturing bonsai trees is more than just gardening. It’s a relaxing hobby and an art.
This is a concise guide, but it is packed with information. You will learn about keeping your bonsai tree inside or outside, whether to prune or trim, how to keep it alive, and how to get the best shapes. This book answers any and all of your questions about bonsai trees. From growing to shaping, repotting, trimming, watering, it is all in here, without all the fluff. This is a great book for beginners and as a refresher for more advanced bonsai students.
You will learn more about the following subtopics:
- The best way to begin with your bonsai tree
- Effective tips for watering your bonsai tree
- The differences you need to know between indoor and outdoor bonsai trees
- How to take care of your bonsai tree and avoid the mistakes others have made in the past
- The five bonsai tree specimen you should learn about
- Techniques to save your bonsai tree when things happen to go wrong
- Ancient secrets from the orient to make your bonsai tree a piece of art
Take control of your bonsai tree experience and know what you’re doing, so you can feel more at peace when you are relaxing, meditating, and pruning your bonsai tree.
Add this book to your cart.