Does your child have trouble falling asleep at bedtime?
In this digital age, the demands on kids’ attention are many. Having a busy, distracted mind has become the norm for most children.
With an active mind all day, it can be difficult for kids to “flip the switch” at bedtime, embrace boredom, calm themselves, and fall asleep.
The nine meditations in this audiobook were professionally written and recorded to set any child to sleep.
A blend of storytelling, science-based mindfulness techniques, and a calming voice will lull your child to sleep while they learn fundamental, researched-based mindfulness techniques.
By falling asleep with these meditations your child will:
- Learn how to fall asleep instantly
- Experience deep relaxation and happiness
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Develop a better ability to focus
- Foster compassion and empathy
- Develop lifelong coping and emotional intelligence skills
- Discover how to access happiness and a sense of well-being on demand
- And much more…
Grab your copy today by clicking the “Buy” button now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your raksBooks Library along with the audio.