There was always that popular kid in school that everyone remembers. Maybe it was because they were funny, or good-natured to everyone, or they did a great impression of Homer Simpson. Something made others stand in awe.
That popular kid in school was even liked by the teachers, parents of the other kids, and never once got pooped on by a bird. Even wild animals liked them.
Did you ever wonder what would that be like? To be liked? To be the most liked person ever?
This audiobook is for you – the badass in dire need of realistic and practical ways to enter the world of likability.
In this audiobook, you will understand how to become a likable badass and how it can shape your future and give you the tools to harness your self-worth, purpose, and identity.
We are embarking on a journey of self-discovery that delves into the meaning of being liked, things you should and shouldn’t do in order to get there, and how learning the secrets to likability will give you the greatest chance at getting ahead.
Being liked doesn’t always mean being popular; being liked means being accepted, respected, and having a sense of belonging. The greatest social currency out there is being liked. This opens the door to many opportunities, such as getting invited to events, more people trusting you, nobody ever forgetting your birthday, or making your way through life much easier.
- Yes, you can be that popular kid in school.
- Yes, you can be that person at work who always gets high-fives from everyone – even if you make a simple mistake like exploding the office.
- Yes, you can be that husband or wife who always goes home to a cooked meal and…hot sex.
- Yes, you can be that golden child of your parents and bask in the jealousy of your siblings.
- Yes, you can be that friend who is always offered a drink as soon as his beautiful face shows up.
And yes to much, much more….