Have you ever wondered how we came into being? Have you ever looked in the sky, marveled by the stars?
This book is a friendly and accessible guide to our universe, our galaxy, our solar system, and the planet we call home.
If you are an aspiring astronomer or someone who wishes to know more about the topic, this is the perfect book. It is not just for astronomers. Any layman or someone who is intrigued by the universe, planets, stars, and the like will be capable of understanding this book.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Space: What’s Really Out There?
- Chapter 3: Cosmology
- Chapter 4: The Sun and the Moon
- Chapter 5: The Solar System
- Chapter 6: Evolution of the Universe
- Chapter 7: Latest Fascinating Discoveries
- Chapter 8: Easy Guide Too Stargazing
- Chapter 9: Things to be seen in the night sky
- Chapter 10: Black Holes
- Chapter 11: Black Hole Family Tree
- Chapter 12: Some Amazing Facts
- Chapter 13: History Of Astronomy
- Chapter 14: Theories on how the universe came to exist
This audiobook is filled to the brim of amazing Astronomy facts and stats. This is the ideal astronomy book for beginners. Filled with stargazing resources, shocking facts and much more. Welcome the the world of astronomy!
Buy your copy today!