Are you tired of being a push-over?
Are you tired of other people hurting your feelings?
Do you almost always say “yes” to please others?
Then keep on reading.
Do you recognize the below?
- You don’t want to hurt the feelings of your brother, sister, friends or partner, but at the end you always end up doing things you don’t want to do yourself.
- Maybe you have to shout and yell before other people will listen to you.
- Friends take advantage of you because they know you won’t say “no” easily.
Then you might consider increasing your assertiveness.
In Assertiveness for Teens you will discover:
- How to boost your assertiveness in only two minutes
- What the “percolator effect” means
- How to determine your current level of assertiveness
- The communication style of low assertive people
- How you can change your mindset to facilitate assertive behavior
- Tips to improve assertive communication
- Tips to show confidence
- More tools and techniques to increase your assertiveness
- Answers you can use when you get bullied
You might think that being less assertive or being too aggressive is something you were born with.
But the contrary is true, it’s something you develop when growing up.
This means you can redevelop it as well.
A lot of famous people like Christina Aguilera (famous singer), Eva Mendez (famous actress), and even Bill Clinton (former president of the United States) were once bullied but redeveloped themselves and have become assertive now.
So, decide to be more assertive and get this audiobook now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your raksBooks Library along with the audio.