Developed by experienced technicians and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your ASE A2 certification or Automatic Transmission or Transaxle test.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on the A2 test. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are quizzes and key takeaways sections following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we will cover the following:
- An introduction to the Automotive Service Excellence certification program
- An overview of the Automatic Transmission and Transaxle test (A2)
- An introduction to the Automatic Transmission and Transaxle system
- General transmission or transaxle diagnosis – mechanical or hydraulic systems
- General transmission and transaxle diagnosis – electronic system
- In-vehicle transmission and transaxle maintenance and repair
- Off-vehicle transmission or transaxle repair – removal and installation
- Off-vehicle transmission or transaxle repair – disassembly and assembly
- Off-vehicle transmission or transaxle repair – friction and reaction units
- Understanding your test results and the certification ladder
We will end our course with a 100-question practice test with the correct answers explained. Also included is a 200-page follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course, as well as all of the figures, charts, and images we’ll be reviewing.