Defend your business, protect your livelihood, safeguard your future.
- How safe are you online?
- Is your information protected?
- What risks are you taking with your data?
- How do you protect yourself from cybercrime?
Cybercrime is on the rise, and it is becoming easier and easier for criminals to steal your personal information. Toolkits to create viruses, spyware, and other forms of malware are now readily available to anyone wishing to defraud and do damage, and you could be leaving yourself open to attack.
It is estimated that standard computer-based defense systems catch only 25 percent of malware attacks. Do you know the risks you’re running online? Are you protected? An Introduction to Hacking and Crimeware answers your concerns and provides a foundation-level overview of the dark world of cybercrime.
Know your enemy.
An Introduction to Hacking and Crimeware is a comprehensive pocket guide to more serious online threats. Knowledge of these threats will help you understand how to ensure that your computer systems are protected and make sure that your business is safe, enabling you to focus on your core activities without fear of attack.
In this pocket guide, the author:
- Identifies terms and defines exactly what crimeware is, both intentional and unintentional
- Gives specific, up-to-date examples to help you identify the risks so that you can protect your business
- Explores the increasing use of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hacking tools, exposing the enemy’s tactics
- Gives practical suggestions of active defense, so you can fight back
- Provides a valuable list of up-to-date, authoritative sources of information, so you can stay abreast of new developments and safeguard your business
“Everyone who uses the internet should read and use this handbook!” (Helena Keeley, CEO, Compsim)
Ensure your online safety: buy An Introduction to Hacking and Crimeware now.