This book, Alcohol Control and Recovery: Discover Freedom and Happiness Again is an ultimate guide for anyone experiencing alcohol addiction for the first time. Whether it is for oneself or a loved one, this book contains proven steps and strategies on how to begin living a sober and healthy life and leave alcoholism behind. Alcoholism is medical defined as alcohol use disorder (or AUD).
What you will learn:
- The history of alcohol and why we use it
- How alcohol affects the various systems in the body
- What happens to a long-term alcoholic
- Traditional and non-traditional sources of help
- How to maintain sobriety
- Examples of inspiring persons who have recovered from alcohol use disorder
If you have an alcohol disorder or if you are helping someone close to you, use this book to guide you in your next steps. If you are not sure if you are ready to ask for outside help or if you do not know how to successfully maintain your sobriety you may find yourself relapsing. This book will help you to stay on track.
For most recovering persons, there is a renewed energy and joy for life in the recovery phase. Recovery is not up to willpower alone. It takes work and support from others. This book will help to show you the easiest road to reach your ultimate happiness.