Learn the inspiring story of the Boston Celtics’ star power forward Al Horford!
In Al Horford: The Inspirational Story of One of Basketball’s Most Well-Rounded Power Forwards, you will learn the inspirational story of one of basketball’s premier power forwards, Al Horford. When Horford entered the league, he was already a two-time champion as a member of the 2006 and 2007 Florida Gator teams led by Billy Donovan. As the third overall pick in the 2007 NBA draft, Horford entered the league with many setting high expectations for him. He more than delivered in his nine years with the Atlanta Hawks as one of their most consistent players.
More recently in the 2016-2017 offseason, Horford decided to sign with the Boston Celtics as the Celtics have returned as a dominant force in the Eastern Conference. It will be exciting to see what Horford and the Celtics are able to accomplish together as they seek to add another NBA Championship to the franchise, a feat that was last accomplished during the Big Three era of Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen.
Here is a preview of what is inside this audiobook:
- “Childhood, Early Life, and High School Career”
- “College Career”
- “Getting Drafted, Rookie Season, Rising With Atlanta”
- “First All-Star Season, Another All-Star Season, Another Second Round Exit”
- “The Injury Season”, “Return to Form”, and “Career Bests”
- “Another Injury Season”, “Return to All-Star Glory, Dominating the East, and Conference Finals Appearance”
- “Final Year in Atlanta” and “Signing with the Celtics”
- “International Career”
- “Personal Life”
- “Impact, Legacy, and Future”