A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia is devastating. Not only is it devastating for the person who has the disease, it is also devastating for the caregiver. Caregivers carry emotional, financial, and legal burdens.
The Alzheimer’s Roadmap series was designed by a caregiver for caregivers. Each book provides checklists on a given topic to help caregivers know what they need to do as they travel through their difficult journey.
- How to to talk to your loved one about legal documents
- Responsibilities of a power of attorney
- Responsibilities of a health care agent
- Possible stipulations of living wills
- List of considerations when writing a will and creating a trust