This is the ultimate guide to improving your reading, memory, and learning capabilities. With this bundle, you’ll be getting Accelerated Learning: Proven Scientific Techniques to Learn Absolutely Anything and Speed Reading and Unlimited Memory – how To Double Your Reading Speed and Improve Memory in Under Two Hours! Learn faster, improve productivity, and accelerate learning.
How much easier would your life be if you could blaze through emails at work, read through your newspaper in minutes, or retain every piece of information in a long textbook?
Speed reading has many practical uses in this busy world. It can help someone advance in their career, get a college student through graduate school, or make reading a more enjoyable and meaningful experience.
Speed reading is the most important skill you can have in this day and age, where information is so readily available, but time is not.
But speed reading isn’t everything. What’s the point in reading fast if you can’t retain all that information? This is why this audiobook will not only teach you how to speed read but will also teach you how you can retain and recall information from your brain.
Did you know that most people never tap in to even 10 percent of their potential for memory? With the help of this audiobook, you’ll become an information consuming machine.
What you’ll learn:
- Speed reading defined and how it has changed since its inception in the late 1950s.
- The benefits this skill brings to daily life as well as to careers.
- An understanding of how the mind processes information and what happens when a person reads.
- Why what you may have heard about speed reading is most likely untrue.
- Ways to adapt speed reading techniques based on learning styles.
- A primer on the most often used techniques and methods.
- How to use these proven methods to ensure faster and more efficient reading.
- How to hack your brain into memorizing and recalling anything you desire.
- The specifics on how your brain learns and processes information. Once you’ve learned about the brain, you can learn about anything.
- Why you should be learning throughout your entire life.
- What exactly memory is and how you can expand your memory in ways you’ve never thought of before.
- Advanced learning techniques you’ll find only in this book.
- What you can learn from Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, Richard Feynman, and some of the greatest thinkers in history.