In this epic anthology of stories in the fantasy genre, you’ll come to know more about the various characters in the stories as they struggle with life’s challenges. At times, they use magic to solve their problems, or sometimes, magic becomes the problem. You’ll hear about things like:
- Evil and good swords, blades that have a positive or negative effect on the person who wields it.
- Miscommunication between couples that leads to tense situations and devastating events.
- Dragons, elves, orcs, and other kinds of creatures or monsters that add flavor to the stories with their distinct race.
- Medieval settings, weapons, tournaments, and castles.
- Mazes and labyrinths with deadly traps and complicated challenges.
- Secrets about magical potions, spells, and sorcery.
- Zombies, shady beings, and monsters from the underworld.
- Pirates, geeks, inventors, skeletons, and other awe-inspiring entities.
- Prophecies, wars, revolutions, and stories of vengeance and justice.
- Cultural anecdotes to Japanese, European, or Viking backgrounds.
- Talking animals, supernatural powers, and books full of spells.
- And much more.
Needless to say, this enormous anthology has taken the months to write, and the results show. Do yourself a favor and get caught up in a different world, a magical realm full of crazy possibilities, real dangers, and dramatic tales.