“Once upon a time…” When you hear these magic words, immediately you think about a fantastic tale. Who doesn’t love tales? I’m sure that your children adore them!
When your children are stubborn and don’t want to go to sleep, why don’t you make them listen to a beautiful story?
I’m sure that your children will listen to it carefully, and, who knows, even you could be fascinated again by the fantastic world of fantasy.
A tale to be meaningful should not only be a beautiful one, but it should have also a message, a lesson to teach.
This is exactly what we are trying to do in this audiobook. It contains t20 stories, in which talking animals are the main actors. These animals are funny, entertaining, but they also teach us and our children a moral. An important lesson which is fundamental for the healthy growth of your children.
These funny talking animals will bring to you lessons like:
- It’s good to help those in need.
- The good deed could also be rewarded.
- None of us can stand alone; we need each other’s help, one way or the other.
- Stealing is not a good action.
- It is good to share what you have and there is love in sharing.
- When we find things that belong to others, they would feel sad for losing them unless we help them get it back.
Today you have the chance to have this fantastic audiobook! Don’t wait for a second more! Get this audiobook now!